Founded in 2013 to co-incide with the ASA's 10th global synesthesia conference being hosted in Toronto, the aims of the Canadian Synesthesia Association are:
- To create a community of Canadian synesthetes
- To raise awareness of synesthesia
- To further our knowledge of our abilities
- To assist in synesthesia research
- To lobby where needed (eg having auto-correct recognize synesthesia as a word!)
As a new voluntary group, we’re seeking fellow synesthetes who’d like to get involved and help shape the future of the organization.